First of all – apologies. This was posted here early this morning and I did not press “publish! ” Here it is now!
Here are the resources you will need.
This week we will be planting our own seeds.
- Firstly, let us remind ourselves: What do plants and flowers need to grow?
- Do you have your seeds ready?
- They can be melon, apple, orange or any other type of fruit seed.
- First here is a video which shows you how to plant seeds.
- You do not need to plant them right now, you can plant them as you watch the PowerPoint.
- Now watch the PowerPoint “How Do Plants Grow?”
- You can watch the PowerPoint first then plant the seeds.
- Now can you complete the cut ‘n’ stick activity sheet to remind yourself how you planted your seeds.
- You can choose which to use with sheet 1 – either use sheet 2 or sheet 3.
- Next week we will see how your little seeds are doing.
- Here is a little interesting video to watch.