Good Morning Primary 1!
Can you believe you only have one more week left in Primary 1?
Task 1 – Everyone changes even your Primary 1 teachers. Can you guess which one is your teacher?
Task 2 – Listen to the story ‘When I was a Baby’ and listen and learn ‘The Growing Up’ song.
Task 3 – Start to reflect on some of the changes you’ve made already.
- Have a chat with someone at home and think about the things you did as a baby.
- Reflect on your first year at school. Think about one thing you can do now that you couldn’t do before you came to school.
- Begin to think about next year and something you would like to learn or be able to do.
- Have a look at Mrs MacCallum’s Example
- Complete your own writing task – Writing 17th June
Task 4 – Watch the animation below and think about what you might like to be when you are older.
This would be a nice thing to draw and write about so you can look back on when you are older. When I grow up…